MOVIE REVIEW : JURASSIC PARK

/
1 Comments
Some things just keep getting better with time. Like a fine wine aged to perfection, Jurassic Park gets better and better each time I see it. Maybe it's the fact that I wish it were true. Maybe it's that I had a dream about it (in which my friends Jimmy Cole and Jon Call were killed and my friend Tyler Bogardus lived after plummeting down a cliff and punching a Brachiosaurus in the face). I'm not quite sure what it is, but when I watch Jurassic Park I'm reverted back to 1993 and all it's grandeur. And it's good. I don't think I need to go into all the plot details, premise of the story or any of that. I'm sure by now we're all aware of that. Let this be a friendly reminder to revisit some old roots.

Jurassic Park : A+
----------------
Now playing: Dieselboy - Pressure Wounds


You may also like