Looking for Investors

/
0 Comments
Today I decided to put something out there, that I have been thinking about for a while.

I was driving by a car dealership the other day, and saw that they had a mini coach for sale. Immediately my mind started spinning about ways this could work, benefit and help us reach students within our city. Picking students and their friends up for birthdays, students and their friends for events and on and on the list could go.

In my mind, I could immediately see hundreds of students being impacted. With 20 students a mini coach load, we're talking about 1000+ during a calendar year. That's the kind of impact I'm talking about.

Not only that, but the students who would come and continue to come.

I'm looking for investors. Preliminary stages. But this could be big. Big time big.

Get at me if you want me info.


You may also like

No comments: