AND THEN IT HIT ME

/
0 Comments
I have to admit that I'm still learning...in all facets of life. I hope that I'm open in saying that I by no means have it figured out. For what it's worth, I don't even think I'm that far in yet. In recent days, I've really felt that the LORD has been revealing things (whether with people, situations, scenarios, etc) to me and has been asking me to take action. I've had trouble with this in days gone by because I've often thought that I was making it up in my head. I later find out that it was not made up and it was for real. I then go on to regret that I didn't say or do anything about it.

The last couple of months have been a real testing period for me. I get the feeling that God really wants me to step out in that. That when He "reveals" things to me (I hope that doesn't come off cooky cause that's not the intent) that He is asking me to move and take action. It's been a test. The relieving thing is that a lot of people have come along and been REAL encouragements. The couple of times when these sorts of things have come up in public settings, people have come along and said that it was spot on.

How does this apply to you all who read? I think God is supremely interested in involving us in the plans he has for others. Some times it takes a person in the natural saying something that is being spoken in the supernatural that takes all the walls down. I'm enjoying being God's echo. It seems that it makes a big difference. I care to say nothing on my own, but whatever He cares to say. I'm learning to listen. I'm learning to speak. I'm learning to keep silent. And it's beautiful.
----------------
Now playing: Leeland - Opposite Way


You may also like

No comments: