ROX GRADUATES AGAIN!!!

/
0 Comments
Today, Rox had yet another dog school graduation. She is killing the 8-week programs (sounds like rehab) at PetSmart. I don't mean to brag, but she was the star of the class. Problem she has though is that she isn't that good at keep her feet planted when someone shows up to the door (we're trying to break that one). Other than that though, she is doing really well. I took her to the park today and I was able to show a group of people with dogs, the sit and stay from a distance. Eat that Sequiota. Her birthday is next week (my mom called me and let me know about the party in Colorado) and it's hard to believe that I've had her for almost a year. I can remember when she was just a cute little puppy. Now she is a ferocious dog mauling machine. Other than that, life is progressing along. Getting my butt kicked in Scrabble by a one Jack Wells. How unfortunate....On a lighter note, today is my sister's birthday and she turns 21. If you know her and get a chance, send her a little love. She'd really appreciate it.
----------------
Now playing: Dead Poetic - Vices


You may also like

No comments: