$800 DOES NOT BUY WHAT IT USED TO

/
4 Comments
Remember the days of $1.00 gasoline? Non-widemouth cans? The days when money seemed to go a long way. When getting .50 for allowance made for something. It's hard to find a value in anything anymore. I paid 1.39 for a 20oz soda at Wal-Mart. What is our world coming to?! On Thursday, a guy backed up into my car at Starbucks on Campbell (to you out of towners, that means nothing). He came into the store and found the unlucky sucker there reading the paper. Good fun huh? I went to get an estimate today to make the necessary steps happen. It's going to cost the insurance company over $800 to make the damage below like new. We're talking about a couple of scratches, dings and a tailight. Again, what is our world coming to? Pray that I dont' get a ticket driving around without a light. I would open up a can of unhappy on the insurance company if that happened. (deep breaths)


----------------
Now playing: All Time Low - Umbrella


You may also like

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer dude, i totally agree
but the wide mouth cans are great

Anonymous said...

oh, p.s. sorry bout your car

Carson said...

I would just go to the salvage yard and let them rip 60 bucks off of ya for a tail light and forget about fixing the scratches.... maybe i should be a little more sympathetic. sorry about your car

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sorries. The insurance is going to cover all of it so it saves me some money. The junk yards in town kinda stink too. I haven't been able to find anything for my car when I've been looking for it.