FULFILL YOUR MINISTRY. HEAR FROM GOD. DO WHAT HE SAYS.

/
0 Comments
There area two quotes recently that have rocked my world pretty good. The first comes from Perry Noble: "Hear from God. Do what He says." The next, came by way of Matt Chandler.



I'm currently reading Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley. In nearly every way, I agree with Andy. I think the problem becomes (and one he'll address soon), when I Justin, try to become him, Andy.

As Matt Chandler said, most young pastors find somebody who is working and follow them. It's just as easy for me to translate that to youth ministry with any number of guys I know who is doing well. If you read by blog on Modern Youth Ministry Myths, you've seen that there a billion ways to do youth ministry. None of that matters.

What matter is when God tells me Justin to do something, I fulfill what He has called me to do. Not like Andy. Not like Perry. Not like Brad. Not like Chris. Not like Jesse. Not like Sean. Like Justin.

Fulfill YOUR ministry.
Hear from God. Do what He says.


You may also like

No comments: