BIGGEST BUTTERFLY I'VE EVER SEEN

/
0 Comments
A small bat landed on the door to my house last night. When it's wings came flapping through the night, that's what I thought it was, a bat. It was chasing bugs and fleeing the light. It was stinkin ridiculous. When the movement stopped, I thought it had gone. However upon walking out of the house, we must have awaken it from it's slumber because if I could put an emotion to wings flapping, it would lit. But from a bug that is the size of my face, all wing flapping looks upset. After I dropped Rachel off, I returned to find uber-butterfly perched upon the door. If you reference the letter in the mailbox, that will give you an idea the size of this behemoth. That's why I come up here...NATURE!
----------------
Now playing: Kelly Sweet - Dream On


You may also like

No comments: