BLOCK PARTY PICTURES

/
1 Comments
My many endeavors to make pictures viewable here on the blog have all come out looking cheesy. That is the last thing that I can afford to have happen. Therefore, here is the link so you can check out the pics and click through them. There are something like 160, so it may take a bit, but it will be cool for those of you who weren't able to be there to see what it looked like. Here is the link. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.conveystudios.com/client/hopeblockparty/index.html
----------------
Now playing: Passion Worship Band - Revolution Cry


You may also like

1 comment:

Carson said...

Hey Justin, way to steel my photo, jk, if you still are wanting me to bring my cameraro to load those pictures directly to you I can still do that, but it looks as if you've figured it out. cheesy peace