MOVIE REVIEW 1 : KUNG FU PANDA

/
0 Comments
I'm an animated movies kind of guy. They are clean (save the innuendos occasionally). The humor is original (since it's not all swearing) and when it's good, it's really good. To make a movie with limited action, non-traditional dialogue and applicable to all audiences takes a lot of talent. Thus why I like them. Previous favorites have included, Hoodwinked, Shrek(s), Over the Hedge, Open Season, Monsters Inc, Emperor's New Groove and the ground-breaking Toy Story. To say the least, I'm a fan. Going into Kung Fu Panda, I was ready for something to add to the list. Consider it mission accomplished.

From the outset, I embarrassed myself laughing so hard. Maybe I'm easily entertained. Maybe my sense of humor is refined. Either way, I was dying and it was good. Jack Black makes a great animated voice. And with Jackie Chan, Lucy Lui and Dustin Hoffman chipping in, the movie is starstudded. The one liners are too many to mention and it just makes you feel good. Great for adults and kids alike. And it pokes fun at the anime scene, which I found entertaining as well. This became one of my fast favorites in the animated list and may soon be on the "purchased" list (which is a very limited club). Worth a trip to the theater.

Kung Fu Panda : A+
----------------
Now playing: The Crystal Method - Weapons Of Mass Distortion


You may also like

No comments: