How I Blog

/
1 Comments
I'm a terrible blogger. Prior to my current run, it had been half a year since my previous post. Before that run, it had been half a year since the previous post. When it comes to blogging, I find that I get a couple really good ideas all in succession (close to a week's worth). Instead of waiting to blog each and every day, I take about 30 minutes on that day (or a future day after I have written them down) and rack them all out. I have them post to future days (in case you haven't notice all my blogs post at 9:00am. No, I'm not that good or consistent. Thanks future post). It frees me up so that as more blogs come in, I can keep a steady pool of future posts and not to have the perceived pressure of needing to post something new and creative each day.

For you aspiring bloggers out there, hopefully this helps you out a little bit.


You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man for sharing. I am also in the same boat as you and this will help me. Look forward to some upcoming posts. Have a great day man.